Burnout is becoming a curse for those who care about their work.
Burnout: the user’s guide is for anyone who has struggled with exhaustion, wondered if their career is really worth it, or secretly dreamed about running away to live in Bali, or Thailand, or Milton Keynes... just anywhere away from here.
Leah is a former lawyer who burned out in pursuit of the career she loved; she has walked this path and now helps professionals all around the world to get clear on what burnout is, why it happens to them, how to identify, manage and even reverse burnout.
Join the pre-sale and receive:
• Access to the first chapter, launching on 5th July!
• Access the whole book chapter by chapter, over the coming month
• Lifetime Access to the book as a digital course
• Weekly live video ‘ask me anything’ sessions with Leah - ask your questions, get help and support, feedback and ask further questions on each chapter
• A copy of the full kindle book upon release (current estimated release date 1st August)
Are you ready?
Am I ready?
Let's do this!
Click each of the modules in turn to access the pdf copiesUnlock
Click into here for the daily overview of what has been updated, changed and what has been done!Unlock
You are cordially invited to our weekly ask me anything/hot seat trainingsUnlock